My Steam review and concerns

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, since you have such a hard time grasping the most simple things. You’re the one getting worked up, nobody really cares what you think, just letting you know that the majority of what you say is baseless assumptions that make you look foolish for not taking the time to check things for yourself.

To be fair, you have to have a pretty high IQ to understand Wolf_Angelus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8 Likes

Ah so you’re just a goon, makes alot more sense now. It’s pathetic honestly, spending your time going around on forums and trying to rile people up by spreading mis-information and lies to try and discredit the developers while trying to cause drama within the community. Another game that goons like you love to target is Star Citizen, and the funny thing is no matter how much the goons cause drama or try and discredit the developers, everything keeps moving along like normal both here and at star citizen, you may get your kicks out of this forum post but you will have no real effect on this game or any of the developers like you think you do. People will forget about the goon and we’ll all go back to simply enjoying games and the developers will go back to work, nothing will change and all your “Masterful” trolling will do nothing but annoy a few people for an hour at most.

Here’s some advice, working with people and playing things as friends or a team is alot more fun than trying to piss off a bunch of people, you should try it out sometime, maybe you’ll realize how much time you’ve wasted trying to damage other peoples work instead of making something for yourself.

3 Likes

Your posts seem critical of the developers. There is nothing wrong with that but the ways you share your opinions seems quite childish. I’ve seen you make nice constructive posts in the past.

3 Likes

[details=You all knew this was gonna happen]To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Wolf_Angelus. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Wolf’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Wolf_Angelus truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Wolf’s existential catchphrase “Vow of silence,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools… how I pity them. :joy:

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Wolf_Angelus tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid :sunglasses:[/details]

1 Like

Directly admits to be a troll, right at the start of a troll post.

Contradicts himself a little.

The golden line for this case was already dropped, why do I see more replies?

4 Likes

Damn, shit goin down on this thread :sweat:

welp, at least I wasn’t the only one feeling that way

https://i.imgur.com/xwtiVun.png

5 Likes

Why can you only get entertainment from a few people getting frustrated rather than watching TV shows/movies/sports, playing sports, and/or playing video games that aren’t Tower Unite?

1 Like

Why can you only get entertainment from a few people getting frustrated

I’m a sadist, and it’s the internet, and toying with people is fun, like puppets. Like someone said, I was happy and made nice posts before but look at the results of all my efforts, absolutely nothing came out of it, so what’s the point. These Devs just don’t listen and pushed the last button of patience I had with their terrible handling of the Halloween DECOR items and completely ignored some valid solutions. I sent Mac an extremely long essay in private on reasoning for changing it, he more than likely tossed it in the trash or ignored it, despite being “nice” and actually wanting to make the game better.
That, and the moment one person disagrees and posts negative feedback/criticism, the carebear squad is triggered and strikes in full force, it’s really amusing because that is literally the point to EA, BOTH positive AND negative feedback.

This is unacceptable behavior on the forums. I’m sorry, but we’ve been pretty nice to you and have replied thoroughly.

That’s nice, you are the one who triggered this by just making poor choices and simply saying you listen, but it all goes out the other ear. Being nice doesn’t mean getting stuff done, you can be nice all you want but its meaningless if you can’t deliver or improve. You replied thoroughly with excuses that weren’t satisfactory or the most fair and logical possible option available, you never even answered why ZM would suddenly be pushed in front of Arcade, a good question on the minds of many no doubt. Also, I just make more accounts on here lol, and you should have taken your customer’s words more serious, I am not the customer you want to annoy, I will deter as many people as I can from buying your product.
You can give me a refund and I’ll move on and never come around TU again. You just can’t deliver the promised content in reasonable time frames posted on your Trello, much of the under active development that isn’t really being actively developed on, or all the Q4 2017 things that won’t actually make it, you are providing false info to customers as is. I was led to believe Arcade would be a feature out 1.5 months ago at latest, and possibly even one of the other games. You really need to understand business, and then you wouldn’t people doing stuff like this.

The thing you need to understand is: I have no issues with criticism or negative opinions. Hell, this entire post is all about pointing out some major issues with the game. However, you do not present these criticisms in a respectful way, and THAT is the issue. Is it fair to disagree with the developers? Absolutely. Is it fair to claim you know better than their dev team? Not at all. I don’t necessarily doubt that you are an amazing gamedev that can make maps 10x better than those in Tower Unite, but that doesn’t excuse your demeanor. In the end your opinion is your own, and while you are entitled to it, please stop trying to claim that everybody feels the same way. For instance, I’m super excited for Arcade, but I’d much rather see Zombie Massacre first since we’re already getting Fishing as our next release. This in addition to the fact that you’re making false claims (such as Minigolf being multiplayer only) makes it all the less likely that I’ll agree with you.

Additionally, I do want to point out the obvious and say that this is, first and foremost, a game by Pixeltail Games. They have the final say with their game design, whether you like it or not. No, they haven’t been perfect when it comes to release schedules and I can’t deny that some suggested features haven’t been acknowledged whatsoever. However, this doesn’t give you the right to attack the developers or claim that their fans are just mindless followers.

Also one last thing: I’m sure there are many things wrong on an ethical and possibly even legal level by trying to blackmail a developer into refunding you…

5 Likes

I’m not sure if you noticed, but next to the time frame (Q4 2017, 2018, etc) it states “(estimate)”, not “(110% final date confirmed)”. So, Pixeltail Games is not providing false info, they are providing an educated guess. But, I do agree that most of the things listed in Active Development aren’t worked on enough for them to be in that section.

1 Like

I did read it, and I shared it with the team, and I have explained in other posts that we’ve changed our plans for the Winter Events to lessen RNG, which was what your entire PM was about. I also want to clarify that we don’t change everything just based on one person’s opinion, but of the entire community and what we want to do with our game.

Our Trello has always been estimates and we work hard every day to deliver on time, but we’re a small team working on a massive project. I have provided explanations for why things were delayed, why we’re working on things in the order we are, and what we plan to improve.

I’m gonna end this here. You are clearly not here to promote decent conversation.

10 Likes

Seriously. How have you not banned him yet? He’s already broken nearly every one of the rules in just this thread alone.

1 Like

Mac did ban him, just click on his profile to see.

So who’s going to put this on /r/iamverysmart? It’s so rare I get to see one in the wild.

5 Likes

I could have done it if i had a reddit account.
Also /r/iamverysmart

Are you also the top of your class in Navy Seals and trained in Gorilla Warfare?

8 Likes

I’m really surprised this thread is still going
If this goes foreword I’m just going to warn you not to get cut
By the edge

1 Like

I’m also really surprised that the person who made these:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPU6acOUQAAfwIS?format=jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKvlhKEU8AAXSMS?format=jpg&name=small
Is talking so much shit at all
I’m not sure if they should be making criticism that’s malicious in nature.
Also they say they graduated high school in 2002, which sounds like a blatant lie, but if not, how are you acting like a high schooler 15 years afterwards

3 Likes