My Introduction.

Hello there, My name is Mats. But on steam and these Forums it’s Umbrella. I have been playing GMT Since 2014, and now im here to try out Tower unite. My first impressions are not really that amazed i would say that the old GMT were superior, but hey il give it a shot. anyways this was my introduction, and i hope to see you all in game

Kind Regards, Mats.

6 Likes

Hello, and welcome to the forums! We hope you enjoy your stay :smile:

1 Like

Welcome, fellow GMT player!

1 Like

Hi @Umbrella, i’m PatrykPL24, but you can call me @PatrykPL24. :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Thank you for at least considering it. :blush:
Many players have just dismissed Tower altogether because GMT was shut down. Good to have you on board.

1 Like

Welcome to the club, mate!

1 Like

Development has been fast, so hopefully you’ll find the features you want in game sooner rather than later.
Regardless, welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Thanks man ! :dark_sunglasses:

Okay i will Patrykpl24! Thanks anyway ! :smiley:

Thanks man ! il hopefully cya in game :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks man, i will. il cya in game :smiley:

Thanks man! will hopefully see you in game :smiley:

Thanks man, i would one day love to see GMT Remastered :wink:

Welcome!

Also, isn’t that what Tower Unite’s supposed to be?

1 Like

This has been a pretty popular (and controversial) subject, but people seem to mean different things by it. Are you referring to the old Lobby 1 map, the player models, or the gamemodes? Because Tower Unite is already much better looking and better optimized than GMT could ever be, as well as having the same gamemodes. TU is a remaster, as well as a successor to GMT.

If you want the old playermodels or maps, consider the Steam Workshop when it’s implemented in the future. There will no doubt be old GMT content for players to download made by the community.

1 Like

Hope you enjoy your time in the Tower! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Welcome back to the tower and forums Umbrella. :smile_cat: The game is still very much in development and will take some time before it even matches the amount of content that gmt provided. I do hope you at least enjoy what the tower has to currently offer.

1 Like

Welcome! TU might not have as much content yet, but it has a lot of potential for the future! A lot of things that weren’t possible in GMT are possible now and the developers are working on this game full time.

1 Like

haha, i just liked GMT Better, since there was more stuff to do in general, like the achievement system and all the other things you could unlock, i preferred GMT cause there was more Easter eggs, and secret stuff. its just what i prefer, anyways. if it does happen i would probably play both anyway.

Thanks man, Cya around :smiley: