Minigolf Physics Rewrite

Card

Description

This card has no description.

Checklist

[ul][li]Implement time based physics sub-stepping[/li][li]Implement solution to handle bad physics contact points (such as loops and railings)[/li][li]Implement to golf ball some crazy stuff Deniz did[/li][li]Update geometry for certain maps to reduce collision issues[/li][li]Build a test build with the changes[/li][li]Test literally every map[/li][/ul]

10 Likes

my goodness T H A N K

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Checklist” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]“Implement to golf ball some crazy stuff Deniz did” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Implement solution to handle bad physics contact points (such as loops and railings)” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Implement time based physics sub-stepping” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]“Macklin Guy” commented "Before the holidays, Deniz completed the rewrite of the minigolf physics. We’ll still need to test and adjust maps to help improve certain things.
"[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

My mom basically only plays minigolf and that’s it, and she’s tired of Sweet Tooth being so broken, so yes, the sooner this gets here, the sooner she can stop complaining to me about the “random” glitches.

[ul][li]“Build a test build with the changes” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

How long does this take? My mom is getting so sick of broken Sweet Tooth.

1 Like

If she likes minigolf so much, I’d recommend switching to an actual minigolf-focused game. At least until our gets updated.

1 Like

We’re still working out issues with the new physics changes. There’s still work to be done before it can ship.

2 Likes