This card has no description.
- Players will no longer be "in bounds" when landing on rocks outside of the course. This will prevent players from getting stuck on rocks.
- Fixed an issue where players would not be marked out of bounds for falling underneath the moving platform in hole 7.
- Players can no longer get stuck on the wooden bar that sits over the moving platform in hole 7 (the shape has been changed to a triangle so players can't get stuck, and will slide off).
- Players will no longer be marked out of bounds for ricocheting off of the torches that are placed around the courses.
- Players should be able to fall into the hole properly in hole 18 if they are sitting on the moving platform (the side bars have been extended so more of the hole reaches the sides, making sure any balls at the far ends will fall in).
- Players can no longer get stuck on the wings that extend out on either side of the moving hole on hole 18.
- Players will no longer have the possibility of getting stuck on the support beams that run parallel to the circle in hole 10.
- Fixed an issue where players could get marked as our of bounds for bouncing off of a specific portion of the wall in hole 11
- Players can no longer get stuck in the legacy "practice" course. Landing there will now count as out of bounds.
- Moving course components in holes 4 and 10 no longer use "world align" textures, which means that the textures will move with the objects they are applied to.
- Updated the collisions of the course signs to make sense (previously you'd bounce off of the empty space between the legs), so that players who fail and get out of the course boundaries will at least be able to bounce properly off of the signs.