Minigolf anti stuck mech

so in minigolf it is very comon to get stuck in a spot like ledges and what not so i thought why not like if your hit arrow thingy issnt on and you havent move fore i dont know like 10 secs it auto activates the hitting

I’m having trouble understanding what you’re suggesting

2 Likes

basicaly like a anti stuck thing that activates if you dont move for like 10 seconds if your hitter isnt up/usable (aka hitting your ball like that arrow thing)

I would think it would be hard for the game to detect if that happened, but maybe there could be some kind of button that appears after a certain time limit?

1 Like

I still dont know if iam explaining it right like a look for/ search for golf ball hittable true / false then like movement true (10 secs) /false then it would activate a hit thingy

but i geuss yeah kinda the your saying in a way

Are you saying that your ball should automatically reset back to the last position after 10 seconds of being stuck/inactive?

In what cases are you getting stuck? Are you the host, or are you a client? What is your ping? Is your internet connection stable with the host?

no it would stay in its current spot and then let you hit after like 10 secs and if you were not moving and you couldnt hit it

Host/Client but that not the problem like getting stuck on ledges like angled one for example

Sorry, I’m still confused… :confused:

If I understand correctly, they’re saying add something to press if you’re stuck, unable to shoot, when you should be able to. I’m not really sure it’d work where you could stay in the same spot though, considering if you’re stuck in a spot unable to shoot, that’s pretty much a rip. The only way I’d think it could work, is if it just reset you to your previous position, to the spot you were in before you got stuck unable to shoot.

Host and client does matter, which is why I asked. If you are getting stuck on angled slopes or just stuck in general, it is due to your connection to the host.

Unfortunately, we cannot add a feature to reset or let you putt while you are stuck because there is no way to check for that reliably.

Resetting your ball back to the previous spot would also open up exploits.

1 Like