Mini-Golf Launching Mechanic Glitch

Disclaimer: I’m not 100% sure if this has been posted before, but through my searching I couldn’t find a post with this type of description. I also am aware that Mini-golf is probably having a mechanic overhaul at some point, so I feel assured that this issue will be solved soon.

There seems a glitch with the launching mechanics of interact able objects such as speed pads (in Sweet Tooth map), and the cannons (in Treasure Cove map). What actually happens is that the cannons or the speed pads take you off course from where they are supposed to take you.

An example of this is the hole with the cannons going between 2 ships; it took me 5-6 times for the cannon to not shoot me onto the other side to then be flung off of the map.

I would include video proof of this, but my Geforce Experience refuses to detect Tower Unite as a game, fortunately or unfortunately (depending on how you look at it), the issue is easy to realise when tested in person.

Hopefully this gets solved soon :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.