Merry Christmas TU!

I wish a merry Christmas to everyone here on the forums. It’s been an eventful year full of both good and bad, we’ve gotten fantastic additions to the game and seen both the game and community grow. Huge thanks to the devs for working so hard year-round and fostering an incredible community. None of us would be here without you guys, merry Christmas.

Staying in the festive spirit I wanted to give something back to the community and dug up keys for some games. I’ll be going on a first come first serve system and keep it restricted to one key per person. If you see anything you’re interested in then simply ask. I’ll send you a PM with the key included and some kind words. So with that said and done here’s the list of games:

==[GAMES]==
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (2x)
Outlast
Psychonauts (2x)
Sanctum 2

==[MISC]==
Guild Wars 2: Heroic Edition
Gang Beasts: Yogscast Avatars
Stencyl: Indie Edition (1 year license)
Warhammer Vermintide 2 Beta

==[TAKEN]==
BIT.TRIP Runner 2
Garry's Mod
Goat Simulator
Gunpoint
Rust

…and that’s about it! If you have any spare keys you’d like to share then join in, let’s keep the festive feelings going today! I love this community and hope to see you all again next year, merry Christmas.

4 Likes

Bit Trip runner 2 looks good.
Also how do you get these keys? I always wonder how people do these.

1 Like

Sure thing! These keys happened to pile up over the years during humble bundle purchases. No one I know has any interest in the games or already owns them, and here we are.

I have a friend who I’d like to play rust with

2 Likes

My friend really wants GMod, but doesn’t have ten dollars

1 Like

I’ll happily take Gunpoint! <3 I like that kind of thing.

1 Like

No one interested in Guild Wars 2 so far? I’ll take one of these codes, won’t get closer to the Expansions anytime soon. To be fair, I haven’t discovered the whole base map yet (Which already has some fucking beautiful areas) and I’m told the Expansions are even better…

1 Like

Goat simulator? I can try that.

1 Like

It’s crazy to me that some people have explored everything on the map, I only managed around 30% after running around nonstop for a few days. There were definitely some awesome places (both in visuals and story wise) like the diagonal cube city or the advanced cities in the jungle. I loved listening to a podcast and exploring the houses or landscape.