Card

https://trello.com/c/0z6YLUWI/208-map-minigolf-sweet-tooth

Description

This card has no description.

Attachments

8 Likes

[ul][li]Card’s description was updated.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

Wait, is this another mini-golf map separate from the new map?! How many mini-golf maps are we going to get until we get the new Planet Panic map or a new Virus map or a new game-mode all together? (this question was rhetorical)

I know Madmijk’s maps are waiting for an engine upgrade, so whenever that happens, I guess. The devs working on multiple minigolf maps doesn’t mean they’ll all release before a map for another game world releases though.

1 Like

[ul][li]Card was renamed from “MAP - Minigolf: TBA” to “MAP - Minigolf:”.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]Card was renamed from “MAP - Minigolf:” to “MAP - Minigolf: Candy (final name TBA)”.[/li][li]The attachment “upload 10/26/2016 at 2:40:18 PM.png” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

Kandy

9,98/10 needs more candy canes

Also I’d love it if the golf tracks’ floors were textured like candy or something, oh man

2 Likes

Sugary Seas? Lollipop Lake? Lots of potential for silly names here

[ul][li]Card was renamed from “MAP - Minigolf: Candy (final name TBA)” to “MAP - Minigolf: Sweet Tooth”.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

That’s
sweet

oh shit

This is gonna give me a major sweet tooth every time I play it :smirk:

1 Like

Look, you bumped the thread
Slow clap

They contributed to the thread about these Sweet Teeth right here
It’s fine.

[ul][li]The attachment “upload 12/9/2016 at 11:05:15 PM.png” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

Wow, it looks way better now.

1 Like

[ul][li]Card has been closed.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes