MAP - Minigolf: Forest

Card

https://trello.com/c/hQuCY0XH/246-map-minigolf-forest

Description

A formerly shut down golf course that was run by the previous Tower resort is currently being refurbished and updated. It will be reopened to golfers as soon as possible.

Checklist

[ul][li]Initial Course Porting[/li][li]Course Design TU Updates & Fine Tuning[/li][li]Intro Cameras[/li][li]Hole Names / Pars[/li][li]Art[/li][li]Overview Camera[/li][li]Playtesting[/li][li]Waiting on object occlusion component[/li][li]Final Light Build[/li][li]Final Playtest[/li][/ul]

Attachments

13 Likes

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Checklist” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

1 Like

[ul][li]“Initial Course Porting” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

oh boi!

[ul][li]Card’s description was updated.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

aw boi

please be this

3 Likes

My Guess: Difficulty: Hard.

Nope. Steffen said on latest stream it will be medium and not as hard as Sweet Tooth.

1 Like

I said it will either be an easy or a medium. Right now I’m leaning toward easy.

2 Likes

Alright.

So this is a straight port of the original, right?

I think so, just being remade and stuff for unreal engine

Oh, cool

[ul][li]The attachment “Forest3.tga” has been added to the card.[/li][li]The attachment “Forest2.tga” has been added to the card.[/li][li]The attachment “Forest1.tga” has been added to the card.[/li][li]The attachment “Forest3.tga” has been removed from the card.[/li][li]The attachment “Forest2.tga” has been removed from the card.[/li][li]The attachment “Forest1.tga” has been removed from the card.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

[ul][li]The attachment “Forest1.png” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

[ul][li]The attachment “Forest4.png” has been added to the card.[/li][li]The attachment “Forest3.png” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

My Favorite map from GMT

It’s Beautiful

Reminds me of jungle (or how was it called)