MAP - Ball Race: Khromidro

Card

https://trello.com/c/VilUlXee/269-map-ball-race-khromidro

Description

This card has no description.

To Do

[ul][li]Level 1[/li][li]Level 2[/li][li]Level 3[/li][li]Level 4[/li][li]Level 5[/li][li]Level 6[/li][li]Level 7[/li][li]Level 8[/li][li]Level 9[/li][li]Level 10[/li][li]Level 11[/li][li]Bonus[/li][li]Art Pass[/li][li]Music[/li][li]Collision Camera Fix[/li][/ul]

Attachments

17 Likes

Is this like an old GMT ball race map you’re remaking?

Yes.

It’s back my dudes!

Can confirm it is incredibly pretty.

16 Likes

Amazing. :slight_smile:

First Memories on Release, then Khromidro! I think this classification is going to be… Easy?

Oh boy! My eyes are hungry for some GMT map remakes!

This thread has just hit me right into nostalgia.

I also feel like I’m one of people who suggested this map, talked a bit about it on Discord. I can’t wait until it’s released.

1 Like

Me too! My favourite part of this map when it was GMT was the anti gravity and wacky obstacles like spinning rotors and spinning rotors on spinning plus signs… i think?

1 Like

I feel like they were going to do this regardless of anyone suggesting it. Same as the mini golf maps.

Better be a good old classic remastered maps and vitiates with good stuff, instead of the same map with different map level changes.

1 Like

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Levels” has been added to the card.[/li][li]The checklist “Levels” has been renamed to “To Do”.[/li][li]“4” has been checked off on the “To Do” checklist.[/li][li]“3” has been checked off on the “To Do” checklist.[/li][li]“2” has been checked off on the “To Do” checklist.[/li][li]“1” has been checked off on the “To Do” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“9” has been checked off on the “To Do” checklist.[/li][li]“9” has been un-checked on the “To Do” checklist.[/li][li]Oh and I guess 5 through 8 as well…[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

Y E S
I’m very very excited
Hopefully we get to see it on Friday, or maybe even in 0.3.1.0!

Nah, it won’t make it, I’ll bet ya.

I can dream

3 Likes

[ul][li]“11” has been checked off on the “To Do” checklist.[/li][li]“10” has been checked off on the “To Do” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Bonus” has been checked off on the “To Do” checklist.[/li][/ul]

9 Likes

[ul][li]The attachment “HighresScreenshot00040.png” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

8 Likes

I really dig the artstyle

2 Likes