Long Time, No See...?

H-Hello? Am I still welcome here? ;w;
You may not recognize or remember me… I dont really expect any of you to… I’m Leftie… I’m an old player of Tower Unite… I primarily stopped pariticipating in the game and the community because after I got banned from the official Discord server (I was unbelievably immature, I’m still so sorry for my past actions; I would appeal but I don’t feel deserving nor brave enough to even consider appealing :’/) I kind of stopped existing here… Also, playing the game was also a big problem for me, for it would take at the most twenty minutes to log into the Plaza… But, I want to try to get back into the swing of things again. I hope those who have dealt with me in the past can put my immature doings behind them and form a clean slate for me… I have become a much better person since the last time I was here and I’ve changed a lot… I won’t bite anymore, I swear ;,w,;
Essentially what has happened:
* I’ve started getting into digital art… I might draw a thing here and there for this game, everyone working on this really deserves everything they get and in my opinion deserve a lot more. ;v;
* I’m a lot more quiet and kindhearted… I won’t be like before where I’d lash at people for no reason, I swear! >~<
* A lot more…
So… I guess I’ll be here again. If you remember me (especially if it’s for bad things I’ve done) I hope you can forgive me ;v; and Caboose and Mac and everyone else who got mad at me for being an immature little kid on the Discord the day I got banned… I don’t blame you. I still have a slight grudge against myself for how stupid and immature I was acting and I definitely deserved my punishment… But I hope that you can all forgive me… I don’t think I can bring myself to appeal yet though because I’m still a freaking wussy ;,v,;
If you wanna ask me anything I guess you can reply or something… I dunno, hhh ;v;

7 Likes

odd name

4 Likes

haha, hello! u///u It’s nice to meet you; or have we met before?

depends on when you went away. I found out the forums and discord in january.

I ain’t using discord, because of their mobile verification thingy

1 Like

I kind of dissapeared late December 2016… so ;v; A lot has changed though and I wanna learn about everything that’s changed or improved and meet everyone again!
… Honestly, I’m kind of paranoid that somebody will show up and still dislike me ;,<,; Kind of an irrational fear, I guess you could say…

What is with that font of yours? I can barely read it.

2 Likes

Oh I’m so sorry!! I usually type subscript italics if I’m allowed to mess with my font… I’m really not sure why but I feel more comfortable typing things looking like this than normally… Don’t ask, I don’t really know why either… But I didn’t know it caused a lot of trouble!! >~< I’m sorry hhh

2 Likes

I don’t remember you, I’ve been here since 2015. Of course I can’t remember everyone I meet. But anyways welcome back!

1 Like

Thank you! u///u

why are you like this

1 Like

What do you mean…? ;,~,;

Welcome back to the community! Please, enjoy your stay!

2 Likes

tysm!! <3

1 Like

All jokes aside, welcome back and enjoy your stay. :smile::hearts:

7 Likes

haha, tsym!! <3

1 Like

Welcome back to the tower and forums Leftie. :smile_cat: Also happy 1st anniversary since your account has been made.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the Rule 34 Version of Leftie

1 Like

Welcome back Leftie! > w < You remind me a lot of what I used to be like back at 2015.

1 Like

Did I really make my account on the Fourth of July…? Odd ^^" Thank you anyways!! <3

2 Likes

omg please get out qwq