Little Crusaders

[ul][li]“Hosting a server” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Menu icon” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Menu banner” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Sound events” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]The attachment “Crusaders.jpg” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

eyy that is what i call a good logo!

[ul][li]“Round timer HUD” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“HUD” has been checked off on the “Knights” checklist.[/li][li]“HUD” has been checked off on the “Dragon” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

I really want to know. What update will little crusaders be in for TU?

Probably the one following 0.1.7.0. I’m sure they’re gonna need plenty of time for playtesting once development is complete.

I love the new logo!!

[ul][li]The attachment “LittleCrusaders2.png” has been removed from the card.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Known Bugs (from first playtest)” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]“Knight ragdoll is broken due to helmet” has been checked off on the “Known Bugs (from first playtest)” checklist.[/li][li]“You can press the dragon button while scared” has been checked off on the “Known Bugs (from first playtest)” checklist.[/li][li]“When you get scared, third person doesn’t work” has been checked off on the “Known Bugs (from first playtest)” checklist.[/li][li]“While you are scared, you can still sprint” has been checked off on the “Known Bugs (from first playtest)” checklist.[/li][li]“Spawn points are completely messed up (random spawns aren’t being selected)” has been checked off on the “Known Bugs (from first playtest)” checklist.[/li][li]“Dragon is missing teeth” has been checked off on the “Known Bugs (from first playtest)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

So are there going to be collisions between players?

The knights don’t collide with other knights. But the dragon and knights collide.

4 Likes

Alright, thanks for answering. During the livestream, the knights seem to have been stuck in each other and I was concerned about that.

1 Like

Yeah that was a bug with the playtest only. It was fixed right after the stream. They were colliding with their helmets, not themselves. The helmets no longer collide so it’s all good again.

1 Like

Does this also fix the ragdoll bug?

Yes.

1 Like

Just plz, keep that scream from the stream.

The designs look absolutely fantastic, save for the head of the dragon. Compared to the Ultimate Chimera, the dragon’s head just isn’t menacing enough.

1 Like

yeah, the dragon looks like a sock.