Little Crusaders

Besides the ragdoll, this was my most nostalgic part of UCH.
I have no idea why

1 Like

[ul][li]“Dragon tail swipe” has been checked off on the “Dragon” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

Dragon used Tail Whip!
Everyone’s saltiness rose!

1 Like

[ul][li]“Win/lose conditions” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Gameplay loop finished” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

yuss

yissssss the basics

[ul][li]“Stamina system” has been checked off on the “Knights” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Dragon walk backwards” has been checked off on the “Animations (first pass)” checklist.[/li][li]“Knight 4 directional movement” has been checked off on the “Animations (first pass)” checklist.[/li][li]“Knight crouch idle” has been checked off on the “Animations (first pass)” checklist.[/li][li]“Knight scared arm flailng” has been checked off on the “Animations (first pass)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Knight jump” has been checked off on the “Animations (first pass)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

The team is making great progress, keep it up

[ul][li]“Knight falling” has been checked off on the “Animations (first pass)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]“Dragon tail swipe” has been checked off on the “Animations (first pass)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]“Dragon run” has been checked off on the “Animations (first pass)” checklist.[/li][li]“Dragon run” has been un-checked on the “Animations (first pass)” checklist.[/li][li]“Dragon run” has been checked off on the “Animations (first pass)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Stamina system” has been checked off on the “Dragon” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

Will there be fancy ghosties? :smiley:

Looking great so far! Really happy to see such quick progress ;3
(And @Zanzos I really hope so; since it was theirs I wouldn’t doubt it returning)

[ul][li]“Taunting” has been checked off on the “Knights” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Final player movement” has been checked off on the “Knights” checklist.[/li][li]“Final dragon movement” has been checked off on the “Dragon” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

Does that mean, the gameplay will be shown in the next stream?!

[ul][li]“Spawn point system” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes