Little Crusaders

[ul][li]“Fixed a bug where the Dragon tail whip would push players based on the Dragon’s camera instead of the Dragon’s body” has been checked off on the “Latest Public Beta Known Bugs” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Fixed several reported collision issues with Amphitheatre and Market” has been checked off on the “Latest Public Beta Known Bugs” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

Awwww RIP Party Room.

I reported it, sorry :slight_smile:

[ul][li]“Fixed being able to grab the Birb while its scared” has been checked off on the “Latest Public Beta Known Bugs” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Fixed Knight taunt camera not colliding with walls” has been checked off on the “Latest Public Beta Known Bugs” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Ghost model” has been checked off on the “Ghost” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Music - Round music” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Ghost model” has been un-checked on the “Ghost” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Added key bind prompts for dragon actions” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Scoreboard sorts names wrongly” has been checked off on the “Latest Public Beta Known Bugs” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]The checklist “Latest Public Beta Known Bugs” has been removed from the card.[/li][li]The checklist “Latest Public Beta Changes” has been removed from the card.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

I still can’t belive this used to be it’s logo…

3 Likes

[ul][li]“Ghost model” has been checked off on the “Ghost” checklist.[/li][li]“Ghost drinks” has been checked off on the “Ghost” checklist.[/li][li]“Implementing ghost animations” has been checked off on the “Ghost” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

oh BOI

1 Like
1 Like

I’m super excited about this! Thank you PixelTail Games for working hard to bring us this amazing Game World!

I wonder how much they improved it since the LC beta!

1 Like

I asked Mac if the ghost has a mouth. He said this:

he also said:

5 Likes

Ik I saw it on this discord lately

Hey mac will you be able to see your items in first person?
So i can see turkey