Little Crusaders basic guide

Here it is!
Sup everyone!
So every now and then when I’m in a lobby, I ask “Hey, anyone up for some Little Crusaders?” and I almost always get a reply from one person who has never played, or doesn’t know how to play. So I did some digging in the guides on Steam and found… no LC guides?! So I decided that I would make one for those who just want to get a grip on the basics before they play, so that they have a fair chance and don’t have to try and figure out all the tips and tricks on their own.
While it’s true that LC isn’t particularly hard to get the handle of, it’s still pretty convenient.

If you have any other tips or tricks that you know of for Little Crusaders, let me know and I’ll add them! If you give me your Steam name, I’ll also give you credit :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading everyone, I hope the guide is put to good use.
PS: I wasn’t too sure what category to put this in, so if an admin or moderator feels like it should be put somewhere else, feel free to move it to a category that might fit this better :slight_smile:

10 Likes

good

:+1:

1 Like

Looks good! It really gets across the basics without being overly lengthy or boring to read. I especially enjoyed the quote for Birb; it’s such an obscure reference and I love it.

I only noticed one minor mistake in the Knights section:

“it’s” should be changed to “its,” as you aren’t saying “the button on it is back.”

Everything else looked good, though. Nice guide!

1 Like

Oops my bad! Thanks for pointing that out lol, I’ve edited it.
I love the Birb quote too, I did a lot of digging for that.
Glad you like the guide!

Truth be told, I’ve never known how to play Little Crusaders or Ultimate Chimera Hunt ever, and I didn’t want to jump into a game without knowing anything, because I didn’t want to get creamed or be told I’m awful, so I’ve only played like one game ever. Thanks for writing the guide!

1 Like

Glad I could help, have fun :smile:

1 Like