Letter

Alex found a cradle in the middle of the street. The cradle was once belong to a old church that has been burned down. Inside the cradle was a token with a gauntlet a symbolic symbol of the church. The token was in excellent condition and worth fortune so he grab his belonging and went on Ebay hoping to get some money off of it. As he walk to his house, he was bleeding from a cut. He was confused because he never knew he had a cut in the first place so he went home and washout the cut. After that he loss his footing and fell. He died soon after that. In the morning of a new day, it was a pleasing day, everyone in the city had the ability to tell that this day was going to be their day to shine. No one had a thought of mutilation in their mind and they can harness the power of strength and courage to start their pleasing day. At lunch time there was a parade. Everyone in the city was there with the music band percussive their instruments and the horse riders bullwhipping the horses as they run across the band. Everyone in there was happy.

3 Likes

Once again…the fuck?

Also, where are you from, if you don’t mind me asking? It’s pretty obvious that you’re not a native English speaker, so I’m just curious.

1 Like

The stories are for testing purposes, if the story doesn’t make any sense what so ever, that is normal. Thats all that I need to say. For example this story has the main character getting killed mid way to the story and of course this story will not make sense.

Can you elaborate? What are these stories supposed to test exactly?

If you’re high or not

6 Likes

Is this too High for you?

Yes.

As a sidenote, just so we’re on the same ground here, can we agree the stories OP’s posting aren’t very good? Like, the wording and the sentence structure?

2 Likes

Then Suddenly, A Story appears in the “New Threads” Section, It being so long, that the forum boundaries are broken.

1 Like

I’m not really talking about length here. What’s bugging me more is OP repeating words, using words that don’t fit the context, having more sentences where only one would work better and vice versa and the general structure of the thing.

Just to be clear, I’m not “hating” on the guy or anything. I just have a strong belief the stuff he presents us with should be critiqued, so he can see the problems and improve as a writer. No matter what it is he’s actually trying to write.

what the hell did I just read what the hell did I just read what the hell did I just read what the hell did I just read what the hell did I just read what the hell did I just read what the hell did I just read what the hell did I just read what the hell did I just read what the hell did I just read what the hell did I just read what the hell did I just read what the hell did I just read what the hell did I just read what the hell did I just read what the hell did I just read what the hell did I just read

But why is the blood-thirsty dog’s domino lucky?

That will not go unanswered.

1 Like