Last Major Plaza Activity: Ocean Expansion

Card

https://trello.com/c/3QJ72sGq/41-last-major-plaza-activity-ocean-expansion

Description

This card has no description.

Progress

[ul][li]Boat model[/li][li]Initial concept[/li][li]Basic island assets[/li][li]Underwater assets[/li][li]Map design[/li][li]Islands[/li][li]Boat travel[/li][li]Treasures[/li][li]https://trello.com/c/20EdkJt3/336-cooking-potions[/li][/ul]

13 Likes

Wow, this should be interesting.

Can’t wait to see the first results! Because I seriously have no idea of how it would look :neutral_face:

I am excited for ocean exploration once boats come out.

Can’t wait for swimming underwater animations and possibly a treading water animation for hanging out on the surface?

1 Like

4 Likes

nice

Getting some heavy Subnautica vibes here. Very niec yes yes

The islands could be kinda like little dungeons in the theme of zombie massacre from Gmod Tower, except with swords and flintlocks. at the end, there could be a new upgrade to your weapon, or a huge reward, like an expensive item or 5000 units. I know it would take forever, but since you’re planning to add workshop items, you could maybe add an island editor, and based on votes, you could add them to the world.

these are just my ideas, and will probably end up not being ANYTHING like that

2 Likes

I’m really scared of this one, because since the framerates of the lobby are already awfull and getting worse every update, I wonder what a map expansion would do.

This map expansion would only load in when you are participating in its activities.

5 Likes

Does this mean we’ll get swimming animations?

1 Like

lol is it bad but i mainly look forward to this then all other thing (other then the under water house)

Nah, im waiting for the islands too! If this is finished, i’d consider Tower’s Unite a full game

Also, I can tell your a sea kinda guy

AYYYYY! IT’S MY ANIVERSARY TOO! Lol.

You’re.

Eh, its a small error people make once in a while

Which I hate almost as much as the “much” and “many” confusion.

don’t worry, I don’t make those mistakes

[ul][li]Card was renamed from “Ocean Expansion” to “Last Major Plaza Activity: Ocean Expansion”.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes