Khajit has warez... I mean... HI ALL!

Hey everyone! SkoomaManz here! Some of you may know me as Superw0rri0… I recently changed my name to SkoomaManz cause I thought it was funnier and more interestinG.

Anyway… I’ve been playing tower unite for over a month now and lately I’ve been wanting to make more of a push to be more active in the communiy… I’m trying to talk more and interact more in-game and now I’m going to try to be active on the forums…

I played in the first week of GMT’S release and then I guess I just forgot about it or I didn’t want to deal with the loading times… then recently I remembered about GMT and was sad to find it closed but then I found out about TU and bought it the next week!

Im also currently playing Skyrim SE (as u can tell) and Overewatch… just preordered KH2.8 and waiting for that. In OW I’m a support main and tried playing competitively for a few teams… I played in the first ever OW LAN for Team Synergy afterwhich I subbed for Team Delirium then played a bit for another team then I had to quit due to school… trying to get back into it now with Christmas break. So far 3-0 in my placements. I’ve played many games in the past… League, Dota 2, CS:S/GO, Runescape, Maplestory, Gmod, Tf2 (my most played game), Half life, L4D… etc… I could keep going… I also played Super Smash Bros melee competitively for 1 and a half years… but again school made me quit… Doc main then switched to Sheik later on (kind of)…

IRL I live in Cali… I go to Azusa Pacific University and studying CS. I’m just a chill guy looking to have some fun every once in a while… my favorite hobby is eating. I like hanging out with friends and just chilling… currently learning Japanese… just finished my second class… I went to Japan over the summer and going again this summer. I like to pass the time by playing dem videa Gamez and watching da youtubez. My favorite YouTuber is Pewdiepie (haters gonna hate)… although I haven’t done this in a while I also watch anime… my favorite anime is Beautiful Bones.

And ya that’s a little about me… hope to see yal in game!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! :raising_hand:

1 Like

hey hey

1 Like

Huh, I didn’t know they offered professional Counter-Strike programs. :smirk:
But really, computer science is cool (I’m currently studying for Software Engineering myself).

Anyways, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! :raising_hand:

1 Like

Alfiq is the superior Khajiit breed

also welcome

1 Like

Oh hey! I thought I recognized you, didn’t know you changed your name! Welcome.

Wsup, enjoy

1 Like

Oye!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Eeyyy… I was hoping you would see thus XD

I haven’t been playing much due to finals so I haven’t even been on… just changed the name 2 days ago… I said hi to you yesterday over chat but I forgot I changed my name XD

2 Likes

hello frened

1 Like

welcome you filthy kajjit scum

1 Like

Welcome mate.

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like