Katz takes his leave, at least for a little while

Hey everyone.

I have talked about this in the PTG Discord a bit and have been thinking about this for a while now. There has been a lot of stuff going on in my life recently with my family and friends, so I have been kinda stressed out and such. I’m trying my best to get to a point where I have everything sorted out and where I feel comfortable enough again, if that makes any sense.

Now, I have to say that I love PTG in general, I have been here during GmodTower, the TU alpha, and even TU today. I try to stay active by reading almost every “new” thread and posting whenever I can. I really do enjoy my time here, reading and posting, but sometimes I push myself to read and post and stay up to date, even when I’m busy or uncomfortable with doing so. I know that it may sound weird, but these are the only forums that I use and have ever used, and I try my best to “fit in” and be active like others have.

I know this isn’t because of the forums itself, but its because of me. I stress out too much about it and have even had these mini panic attacks whenever I think about all that I’m missing. I just want to close out all the tabs right now and focus on other things at the moment, at least until I feel better and don’t have as much other stuff on my mind.

Anyways, I hope you guys had a good time with me being here, this place is really fun. I also hope the people who don’t want me here to have a better time now that I’m gone.

I hope to see you guys again someday. Good bye! -Masked_Katz

14 Likes

Take your time to od all the things you want to do! :slight_smile:

Hope to see you soon again!

Yeah, see you soon!

See ya real soon buddy, comeback anytime when you feel better :3

See you soon, Katz! Hope you feel better.