Kamikaze fairground ride

Okay now you just need a 3d model of Micheal Jackson with a flash mob doing the thriller dance behind the ride. BAM done, ship as a finale project! :clap:

1 Like

What can i say?..

WOW

This is absolutely mind-blowing all the work you put into this! I hope it’ll be in the game itself and not on the Workshop because this is how good creators are revelant! Keep it up bro’!

1 Like

http://i.imgur.com/Mj2iT9d.gif

3 Likes

While I wait patiently for help with the gondola brake system, have a taste of what I have in mind for the balloon battle gamemode.

Can’t shoot them without weapons :unamused:

3 Likes

Kamikaze is the name of a real type of carnival ride. It’s a dual swinging ship ride.\

EDIT: The actual ride type for your ride is called the Frisbee. So there’s that. Or there’s a Frisbee ride called Freak Out, which sounds pretty cool.

Nah.
http://puu.sh/mOHjq/db4aa038b5.jpg
http://puu.sh/mOHoL/b14d034802.jpg

Getting there! I’ll make the light strips on the supports a little more dynamic though.

8 Likes

I wonder if this could go on the workshop for TU…hmmmmmmmm…

Imagine this ride with VR…

1 Like

It’s really sickening. With my experiences with rollercoaster sims, your eyes say “My body is twisting and turning” but your vestibular system is all “We’re perfectly still…”

That conflict alone makes me want to barf, everytime.

In theory, this ride sounds super fun with VR, but you need a spinny office chair to make it work

The shooter gamemode is coming together and so is the light and sound stuff

And branding :v

Needs textures and branding.

4 Likes

Dam dude! Is it confirmed to be on Boardwalk yet?

1 Like

If you looked in the updates that he has posted, usually it just said Content> with a blank space, now it has said “TUKamikazeLogo” and “TUKamikazeCross”, so I’m certain it’s probably being officially added <3

@Madmijk is officially on the dev team and it will be added to Tower Unite.

2 Likes

Any progress on the kamikaze ride?

Yeah, its in the main game!

In the future, yes.
Development has been a little slow though, mainly due to school. But you can follow development on @Caboose700’s Ultra Update Thread, as it is much easier for me to just let him do the hard work of posting images. :smirk:
I will come back to this thread when I hit a milestone though.

1 Like

any milestones yet? loved keeping up with the progress of this project… hope to see some more soon!

2 Likes

Development on the ride has been temporarily halted for various reasons, including the hurdle of implementing the ride in the lobby game system (which I am not yet familiar with), cleaning up ancient code and the fact that this ride has no significant development priority as of now. I will plan this out as soon as possible. My apologies for the silence.
But first, let me fix those dead video links in this thread.

3 Likes

Also, here are some things I never posted here:
Russian Roulette test

Mass ride test

Mass malfunctioning Russian Roulette test

10 Likes

You need to keep that “OWW” sound effect

5 Likes