Jetpack and accessories

im trying to get to the secret poker room but when i equip the jetpack and press 1 it doesnt work ive tried deleting ClientPlayerData2 even my accessories dont work in the plaza but they work only in my own Condo

To use the jetpack, you just hold down the jump button. However, you might be running into the bug where having all hotbar slots filled prevents them from being used. Try equipping only the jetpack and see if that works.

I’ve been having the same issue where i can access all the hotkey items in my condo, but not in the plaza or someone else’s condo no matter how much i rejoin or reequip. I haven’t tried deleting the ClientPlayerDate2 though.

i know how to use a jetpack ive played tower unite for a while its just i have it selected ive tried unequipping it and equipping it ive tried every fix

After deleting ClientPlayerData2, I used the verify integrity of game cache button and now it seems I can use my items in the plaza again

1 Like

That doesnt seem to fix it for me

Yeah, the second time I joined a server the items didn’t work again

Foohy is making an update to the hot bar in the upcoming patch. It’ll compress the networking of it with the intention to solve these issues.