Items/condo's not accessible after a large purchase

I’ve seen there were 2 post with this same problem however i feel my problem varies enough for its own. I recently had a problem when i decided to buy 80k soda cans because i had nothing else to do with my units. This later caused my inventory to be accessible with white squares instead of normal items.

The problem of the soda cans stacking was fixed when i last checked when items with big numbers now stack.

However the problem of the game giving contradictory information of my units by saying on the title screen its 0 instead of 13k, and saying that i have no items is still present, as im unable to to access any of my condo’s that i bought, any of my items, unable to spawn any of the items i have in the default condo (due to the white squares).

I just went and restarted the Inventory service. Let me know if your issue was resolved.

I went in, and the inventory is still white squares, as well as the condo’s being unaccessible, but i can buy things now.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.