Canvas Template Thread

This thread will act as a directory for item templates until a permanent solution is implemented in-game, for now you can find templates for most of the canvas items here. (Some canvas items don’t require a template since they utilize the entire image.)

DVD/Game Case

Soda Machine

Body Pillow

Vinyl Record

Present

Spin To Win

Credits: GateteVerde

Physics-al Media

Credits: CarbonCopyCat

Canvas Flag

Credits: nephco

Canvas Hanging Flag

Credits: theuhie

The embedded templates should be uncompressed, but in case they aren’t or get lost, here’s a zip file containing all of the jpegs.

Arcade Templates

38 Likes

@joshua i think you need to widen the dvd case, it looks way too small compared to an actual dvd case image in google

That’s not how it works

1 Like

what do you mean by that? I know how dvd canvasses work

I feel like a developer would know better about how their DVD cases work than you do.

1 Like

Obviously, but it looks too (opposite of wide, i forgot what its called) compared to actual dvd covers, maybe it works diffrently but im just sayin what i see with both of my eyes

I just checked in-game and it works fine.

EDIT: Game box-arts work fine as well.

1 Like

He is a dev.

1 Like

Also, the fact that i just made a record cover and the template is already here is convinient

Reviving this thread with a template for the Canvas Hanging Flag.

8 Likes

I’ll be updating this thread with more templates fairly soon, for now here’s a quick whipup for the present canvas.

I’m also thinking of expanding certain uvs like the soda machine since there’s a lot of empty space, although it’ll break the current images

18 Likes

i saw someone say they wanted this
glad it has actually happened

it’s sad that this thread died

I never even knew this existed. This is useful.

well it’s kinda hard to find

1 Like

Anyone have one for the mouse pad? ^^;

Is there any other canvas templates out there you guys are aware of? Like the orb, cone, banner flag?

Came up with a template for the ‘Spin-To-Win: Home Edition’ wheel

A few notes:
Wheel should have at least 16 wedges
Nothing wedge goes always at top

9 Likes

Physics-al Media:

Notes: Front and back aren’t distorted, but the aspect ratio of the spine in the template doesn’t match the aspect ratio of the spine in-game, causing the spine to be squished. To fix this, put your design for the spine in the “inner spine” portion of the template, and stretch it to fill the size of the gray area of the template.

Alt. versions with rulers:

.afphoto (Affinity)

.psd (Photoshop, exported from Affinity so compatibility unknown)

8 Likes