Item Suggestions Megathread

Suggest your item ideas here.

8 Likes

Drivable UFO (planet panic one)

59 Likes

Whiskey, moonshine, vodka, sake

37 Likes

Some kind of skateboard or bicycle that allows you to easily traverse the plaza. I’d love to ride on a virtual bike and do virtual wheelies and get virtual injuries for not wearing my virtual helmet so I have to go to the virtual hospital.

41 Likes

Giant beanbag pillow please. Oh. And a toy robot action figure thing that fires confetti missiles.

24 Likes

Chandeliers, so you can pretend to be classy while having a tea party with your catsack.

21 Likes

I would really love one of those wooden Nutcracker figurines for Christmas.

8 Likes

mini steamengine like this (for decoration)

8 Likes

YOU ARE STEALING MY FORMAT. if this is in the game how about my charecter is control on skateboards and yours in on bikes

2 Likes

Ethernet Cables that I can drag between computers using splines.

14 Likes

okay how bout we compromise

we all ride heelys and go to the malt shop :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Masks returning.

Scarves!!!

13 Likes

A fancy computer tower.

39 Likes

skate clap clap or die clap clap skate clap clap or die clap clap skate clap clap or die clap clap skate clap clap or die clap clap skate clap clap or die clap clap skate clap clap or die clap clap skate clap clap or die clap clap skate clap clap or die clap clap skate clap clap or die clap clap skate clap clap or die clap clap skate clap clap or die clap clap skate clap clap or die clap clap skate clap clap or die clap clap skate clap clap or die clap clap

5 Likes

I think the eventual rollerblade items should animate like Jet Set Radio

8 Likes

Dude you asked for this thread just to give your own Idea? that’s brillant

9 Likes

Very few games have totem poles as furniture items. Please change this.

26 Likes

YES , +1 on the beanbag

10 Likes

Writable books.

I suggested it a while ago.

10 Likes