Item Suggestions Megathread

Not commenting on the collectible idea here but just letting you know that you will be allowed to pick which prize you get out of cosmics. They’re meant to contain extremely rare prizes that aren’t available in stores (I think the only confirmed item so far is the Wowozela).

1 Like

Dude! I thought of this last night! Good job at beating me to the punch! :grinning:

2 Likes

Speaking of punch, we should have Punch Drinks.

2 Likes

I had i sumular thought but it could change shape

1 Like

This but implemented in another way, basically guns that can only be placed in the condo (by the host) and can be picked up and used, i want to make some sort of custom condo gamemode from this somehow

an appearence vanity neck item that would be a camera around the neck

2 Likes

To add to the earlier suggestion of the Canvas Catsack, the catsack should have the option to turn on or off the default face/ears/belly, for example if you want to texture on a new face or whatever. There should also be the option to tile the texture similarly to the way the cosmic catsack’s texture works for those that, yknow want it. To make a bootleg cosmic catsack I guess haha. I’m sure it’d have other uses besides that though :stuck_out_tongue:.

matryoshka catsack
contains a random catsack inside
based off those creepy russian dolls

4 Likes

buys 10 matryoshka catsacks
gets 7 cosmic catsacks and 3 golden catsacks

2 Likes

the odds of getting different catsacks don’t have to be equal
also i never specified the cost or anything
just an idea

Perhaps for the Halloween update we could get a Jetpack reskin that looks like a pair of wings? Maybe even multiple styles, for angel wings and demon wings.

Anything to get away from the KSSSSSHHHHHHHH of the jetpack, lmao

7 Likes

OMG i hate the jetpack sound!

It’s way better than the harsh alpha jetpack, but I still think it needs work

1 Like

these should be options for pool shapes

5 Likes

no,

issa joke
sorry if you thought i was serious, thought it was obvious enough

yes

only dr,phil

I’m really hoping for some floor rocks (or whatever you call them).

2 Likes

Ya that looks really nice, I imagine them in japanese styled condos