Item Suggestions Megathread

I have probably one of the best (or worse depending on your viewpoint) item sugestion BUT ill keep it a secret

1 Like

What’s the point of posting that if you won’t tell us what it is? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you keep it a secret the developers can’t put it in the game.

1 Like

Same.

7 Likes

all these secret ideas, i wish i knew them

1 Like

Introduce guns in the game. Like (Rob’s Home defense).
You can purchase the guns and attachments. But with a license much like the real world and it expires. To make use of that safes. Also to neutralize unwanted players from annoying you hahahaha. They’ll turn into ragdoll once shot. and maybe add some oufits like military gears and clothes.

[quote]Introduce guns in the game. Like (Rob’s Home defense).
You can purchase the guns and attachments. But with a license much like the real world and it expires. To make use of that safes. Also to neutralize unwanted players from annoying you hahahaha. They’ll turn into ragdoll once shot. and maybe add some oufits like military gears and clothes. [/quote]
I don’t want the Laser Tag outbreak to return, i don’t think it will be a good idea for people to be able to spam these all over the place and stop people from using the Plaza.
We already have Confetti Gun, Boo gun, and the potato launcher and those were already pretty annoying in some cases.

2 Likes

and the snowball hand

2 Likes

Wow! thanks for replying so fast. Great game tho but if you could add it as wearable? purely cosmetic?

Carrying around a spas 15 that shot out confetti would still be pretty moist

4 Likes

Industrial Grade Confetti Gun

1 Like

just make it so the guns only work if the Condos allow it, maybe make it a toggle-able option, that way not all condos have PVP enabled automatically. And that way we have confetti guns in the plaza and actual guns in our houses lol

I’m 100% pro gun but I know someone will not like it if they see someone packing around a ithaca slam fire around the plaza

1 Like

I remember them being asked about guns during a stream once and they said they might add them for condos (maybe around SDNL release or when Duelling comes out?).

1 Like

Can I get some uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shutter shades

9 Likes

i didn’t know i needed these until now. also don’t make em blue make em white please, so it’ll fit better with different color combos

2 Likes

Canvas Bottles. So we can make our own branded drinks!

5 Likes

Transformers/exclusive toys!

1 Like

Cosmic catsacks should contain… other unopenable cosmic catsacks, except they wear different sets of accessories like swimming gear, winter clothes, sleepwear, a halloween costume, etc. So you can show off that you have a cosmic catsack while making it more fun to display, would even be nice for those brave enough to want to collect each and every cosmic catsack available. Course you should be able to sell it for a very high price in case you for example, get a duplicate, or just don’t like cosmic catsacks for some reason. Unless there are already plans on what to put in cosmic catsacks I personally think this would be neat!

Random thought but they don’t have to be unopenable cosmic catsacks, they could also be little collectible cosmic cat figurines with different outfits on, or whatever else you think would fit better. The main point was something collectible and cosmic that you can put in your condo would be neat.