Item Suggestions Megathread

Okay, that’s some good Photoshop skills.

I did nothing, I just looked for a white mug picture, then I’ve been on redbubble for the picture and Preview on mug XP

Oh, okay. Still good.

What character is that on the mug anyway? It seems familiar but I can’t quite figure out what it is.

arf just the mascot of an artist I know XP look for streetdragon95 on Deviantart and you’ll find out, he also has a redbubble which I’ve taken that mug picture from

1 Like

What I need in my life is for Gems to be colored.

4 Likes

Ok guys here me out.
When the wiring system is added. (or even before wiring is added)
Can we get, firework batteries.
Pretty expensive. Infinite Fireworks.

4 Likes

I thought you were gong to say so you could swing from it, but that works too, lol

Ping pong ball that you can throw! would be great with the red cups and beer for beer pong :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This has been asked before, devs responded that the hitbox would be too small and awkward.

I’d like to see a lighting effect that is triggered based on the sound in the room, For example if you were playing music via the media players then the lights would flash to the beat of the music.

It would be good for party rooms.

3 Likes

I’d love to see some sort of ball dispenser (soccer ball, basketball, etc…) that generates a new ball (and destroys the old one) every time you press a button (on the device). It’s really annoying to go retrieve a ball every time it flies off Highrise or disappears into the ocean on Underwater.

4 Likes

Hold C, click “Find Items”, then stash the item.

and? it’s still annoying to retrieve the ball even with menus :^)
plus this is an item suggestions thread not a support thread.

Poker table to play with your friends!

1 Like

I know that this was already suggested but I would still REAAALLY like to see a DJ set, something like this

4 Likes

I wanna repost this but simply say I’d rather have just a simple chain link fence in the same dimensions as the walls so I can stack them up and make a court.

Notepad
Record your thoughts on the go!
Acts like the notebook item, but is portable and can be edited via right clicking it in the Q menu. Should be able to carry multiple and edit them individually.

6 Likes

A color-able mini-fridge for those sick condo’s.

6 Likes

Ghost Hand
Use things from really far away with this spooky extremity extender!
I don’t really know what it looks like, but the idea is that you can press buttons and such from really far away with it. Want to send the Underwater Condo’s elevator up top without being in it? Send out the Ghost Hand! Want to turn off a light but are too lazy to walk all ten feet to it? Use the Ghost Hand! This item doesn’t need to be spooky themed, I just couldn’t think of a better explanation for an item that uses things from far away.

1 Like