Item Suggestions Megathread

Great Idea maybe with an autumn version? Or a custom colour feature for the particles and the color of the leaves and maybe particle output?

6 Likes

Reposting. An idea I had a long time ago, again for the holidays coming up.

A basic generic present with color sliders for the paper and bow separately and a slider for the X, Y, and Z dimensions.

Now people can have a pile of gifts be suited for whatever occasion they want.

12 Likes

Thatā€™s a fantastic Idea and I completely support it. Would be really good for decoration considering we can have almost infinite combinations for custom gifts!

Maybe have some patterns over the wrapping paper which we can select too.

1 Like

Remote Detonator
Warning: Do not use around military grade rockets.

The Remote Detonator would have a fairly simple function. It would be an equippable in the same league as the confetti gun. Using it would randomly set the fuse length on nearby ignitables (such as fireworks) and automatically ignite them. Perhaps you could also place it in the condo and pressing the button would have the same effect.

I had bought 20 fireworks the other day and set them off in a grand show. Iā€™m sure it looked pretty to everyone else; I was busy looking at the ground igniting all of them. With this item, however, Iā€™d be able to enjoy the full show with everybody else.

5 Likes

Not sure if this has been suggested yet but we need the game mode achievement items from GMT, whether that be from achievements or the toy store:

• Equibable Ball Race ball
  • Ball Race bumper for condo
  • Chimera pet (tho now I guess itā€™d be a wind-up dragon pet)
  • Little Crusaders knight player model
  • Virus infected glow
  • ect.

Plus we could maybe even have some new ones, like little dioramas of maps akin to the Lobby 1 trophy.

1 Like

Robs Imports Items
Voodoo Doll
Description: Torture your friends with this doll
Tags: Canvas, Colourable

Toy Stop Items
Mermaid Doll
ā€œBe part of their world.ā€ (Referencing The Little Mermaid)
Tags: Colourable: (Their Hair, Skin, Tails and Shells are Colourable.) Default Colours are: Light Blue (Shells and Tail) and Brown (Hair) Skin is also colourable with the Skin colours from Appearance.

Appearance

Mohawk
Totally rad, dude!
Colorable, Hair

100 Shaped Glasses
For when something is 100.
Colorable, Glasses

Bacon Hat
Try not to eat it.
Hat

Diaper
No, it doesnā€™t go on your head.
Hat, Colorable

Fresh-Food & Smoothies

Cheeseburger
Make sure they didnā€™t put mustard in it.
Ingredients Changeable

Cake
The cake is a lie.
Icing Colorable, Number of Candles & Layers Changeable

Celebrations

Flare Gun
The flares in this gun arenā€™t really flares, but they act like them!

Cutout Ghost
Zoinks, Scoob!

Bowling Pro Shop

Orange
Itā€™s an orange.

4 Likes

Central Circuit
Video Game Console
Washing Machine
Dryer

Robā€™s Imports
Stationary/Wash Sink
Rotary Telephone (Colorable)
Wall Rotary Dial Telephone (Colorable)

Sweet Suite
Toybox

5 Likes

Carpets would be a good idea to take up some empty floor space

Use a canvas.

ahh of course, didnt think to put the canvas on the floor.

Here are a few Rug canvases I use for my condos, as a starter.

http://imgur.com/a/KVAyv

1 Like

Canvas items always look crappy. It is better to have an item for it.

5 Likes

I miss the glass planes that were meant for building in the Condo.
Sorry if that was already suggested/discussed. I finally got a PC good enough for this game.

3 Likes

Robs Imports Items
Lever
Description: Pull a lever, pull the wrong one, and ask ā€œWhy do we even have that lever?ā€ (Referencing Emperorā€™s New Groove)

Crystal Ball
Description: Foresee the Future with this
Tags: Antique

Celebrations Items
Snowball
Description: Enjoy throwing snowballs at your friends
Tags: Equippable, Holiday

Accessories Items
X-Ray Glasses
Description: Does not grant X Ray Vision.

3 Likes

Something Iā€™d love to see. The interactable games in the plaza. For example bowling. When you win you earn the units but you donā€™t actually recieve them. Itā€™s fun no doubt about it, Iā€™d just like to recieve what I earned overall in playing it.

I still love the game though. Itā€™s great and I canā€™t wait to see more from it.

Also perhaps more character customizability. Everyone sorta looks the same just with different colours.

Not quite sure what you mean? Since when you play bowling you earn units. If they arenā€™t being added to your account the steam inventories might be down or your not connected to steam properly.

We gotta have one of them pianos. Definitely one of the best parts of the original GMT.

Shelves for your clothing items