Item Suggestions Megathread

Binoculars that you equip like an item and left click to use.

2 Likes

you should be toggleable

4 Likes

Now don’t get me wrong we all love pets, it doesn’t matter if they’re round, square, or if it’s a dog or a cat, or it surprisingly taste like melons. But what about something that doesn’t have to follow you through the plaza and other dangerous places? Have you ever thought what happens to your pet while you jetpack away? It’s left open to some scary people! Which is why I have a new pet that will hopefully hit he store shelfs soon.

STAY AT HOME SLIMES

(Note final product will not be directly used from the hit game Slime Rancher.) These adoreable asortment of slimes are any man, women, or milk’s best friend! Who’ll be waiting for you as soon as you come home to your comfy condo? Your new slime! You can raise it as a baby slime and depending on what food you give it will shape it’s personality! Or if you can’t wait or not a very good caretaker you can trade for one that’s perfect for you. Or buy an adult slime directly from the store!
Pick some up at the toystore today!
Adult Slime (multicolored options) - 30000
Baby Slime (only one color, food items will change the slime as you feed it.) - 5000

Also head to the food store to pick up an assortment of food items specialized for the slime!
(Didn’t really have idea on “slime food” some input would be fantastic.)

3 Likes

Is your trophy case looking abit empty? Is there no way to impress your friends when they come over to visit? I mean everyone is able to buy that fancy chair you always have sitting in the living room, why do you stand out? Well here’s something that may be coming to a condo near you.

TROPHIES
A hit with the population back in gmod tower, trophies were a way to give players an objective to work towards and commit time to a goal. Many trophy chances can arise with the new gamemodes arriving and possibly the revival of trophies of the past, this of course induces trophies for: gamemodes, lobby, account based, secrets, etc etc. So be a champion and get a trophy today!

2 Likes

Oh boy, after a successful party at your condo you’re finally able to sit down and relax until the end of your day, but there’s only one problem. Your place is a mess! There’s vomit on the couch, crumbs on the floor, empty bottles that haven’t been thrown away, and you’re pretty sure someone pissed in the pool… again. Likes you won’t be relaxing after all. But wait this product will be able to save the day!

THE CCR

The Condo Cleaning Robot is practically your mother if you were still living at your home! He can sweep up, dust, water, vacuum, suck up, and do much much more to turn your pigsty condo into a 5 star room in no time! The CCR is automatically active and will move to the scene of the dirty crime once one is detected. Pick one up today at Central Circuit for the incredible price of 18000.
And look out for upgrades for the CCR once the store is open!

2 Likes

Hello, I’m not sure if anyone has suggested this, but string lights for outdoor or indoor use would be a nice light option. Plus you could change the colors of the lights and would look nice at night out on the beach or pool in you’re condo

something like this:

or this

or any other design ahah they are endless

7 Likes

I have a few suggestions that would be nice for building different climbing puzzles, traps, and interesting doorways, and other interesting things people will come up with.

• Jump Pad/Bumpers: Like a trampoline, but will launch you higher and/or further.

• Timed Push Blocks: Blocks with a timer, that push at different delays. These could look similar to the pistons from minecraft. There could be several variations of this block. (Or better yet, in the ‘Edit Looks’ menu, you can personally modify the delays, like how stairs are done. Eg: Delay Time, Hold Up Time, & Hold Down Time) This way you could setup blocks that go up for 1 second, after a 5 second delay, or whatever you need. Even trapped doors could be made with this.

• Elevators/Lifts: It would be nice to have lifts and/or elevators with adjustable heights. Heights could be adjusted in the ‘Edit Looks’ menu, like how the stairs are modified.

• Fading/Disappearing Blocks: Blocks that fade in and out at a different interval. The delays for Physical Time & Non-Physical Time could be modified in the ‘Edit Looks’ menu like how the stairs are made. This would allow people to have timed doorways and better skill based jumping puzzles.
    (No picture example, but could be any item or block, like one of the wall pieces)

7 Likes

Weapon display case (Virus/SDNL)

4 Likes

Are you constantly finding yourself playing ball race and always competing for those juicy mouth watering melons? Don’t you wish that others could know about your addiction to watermelon with out directly telling them? Well now you can with this.

GOLDEN WATERMELON

Watch as friends and strangers alike will gaze in awe at your accomplished gold melon which your proudly mounted on a shrine in your holy sanctuary dedicated to the melon gods. But no mere peasant my hold onto the gold melon which is why there is a prerequisite in order to buy it, the catch is that you must have collected 100,000 watermelons. (Watermelon slices also count as 1/4 of one whole watermelon.) Pick up your prize you consiour of watermelons at rob’s imports for a handsome price of 100,000 units.

5 Likes

Let us buy home decor from inside of the home :slight_smile:

This thread is for items. This means only wearable items, furniture, and equipables. The developers toyed with the idea of letting things be purchased from the condo, but decided against it. This was so players went to the Plaza more, which makes both servers and the Plaza more lively and more active. I can’t tell you how many silly fun spontaneous things have happened to me on furniture runs.

Bubble gun

Or a bubble dispencer to place in the condo

17 Likes

First image returns error 400

Item shrinker anyone?

1 Like

You will be able to resize objects with condo customization.

1 Like

So I can resize the piano to fit my size?

1 Like

yes.

Pool table!!!

Reminds me of the golden apple of discord.

Any chance for a camera item which can change the FOV and do other stuff like maybe DOF as well for screenshots?