Instrument Mini-game

I’m not sure if this is suggested but I think it would be really fun to have have an instrument mini-game like guitar hero and dance dance revolution with all the occupied instruments playing together. It could be with our condo instruments or maybe a specific place in the plaza. It would also be pretty cool to have a note sheet editor where you can make your own songs for every instrument to play together. Sorry if this is already posted somewhere, I did search beforehand but I turned up with nothing. I know it would be a lot of work, but I think it’d be a lot of fun. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This was suggested not long ago for the arcade as a DDR-clone. I think it’d be a welcome addition.

2 Likes

A while back there was some speculation by one of the devs about doing something like this. The idea was that players could write up sheet music that could be played. I believe the idea was that the notes would fall, so players would be able to get an idea of when to hit each note. As of yet, I don’t think there has been any official statement on anything like this. I still think it’s a good idea, anyways.