Im sorry for posting here.Founder?

First, @Claudiu thank you for your post, I’ll try my best to help you with my background experience of being a server owner and as an admin in Garry’s mod though before I help I must mention as a disclaimer on my part I have no affiliations with PixelTail Games and I have no Administration what so ever. Second, Please ask yourself the following questions.

1. Have you been VAC banned? if so, @MacDGuy, @Caboose700, or @Noodleneck has no control over it.

2. Have you been banned from a Condo, Game World, or non official server? If so, @MacDGuy, @Caboose700, or @Noodleneck do not manage those servers.

3. Have you been caught hacking or using a third-party software on the official servers? If so, the best you can do is to make an “apology”.

4. Have your “brother/friend/family member” used your account and got you banned? If so,
    "Your account - Your responsibility"

Please consider the following on why you haven’t receive a replay.

• Appeals must be respectful. Any attitude, cuss words, immaturity, or threats made or implied will have your appeal rejected immediately and possibly increase your existing ban. @MacDGuy, @Caboose700, or @Noodleneck are very friendly, but they will not put up with crap.

• @MacDGuy, @Caboose700, or @Noodleneck had enough concrete evidence to support your ban to begin with.

• @MacDGuy, @Caboose700, or @Noodleneck banned you severely in the past.

• The subject title should be "BAN APPEAL"

• Must include the following: Detailed information on why you are requesting an appeal and Your Steam Community page or Discord account

Note: Failure to follow these guidelines will have your ban appeal rejected.

For more details here.

1 Like