I need a pic of the microwave

I need an image of the microwave from Tower unite behind a greenscreen (use canvas as green screen)
im working on an record cover and ill put your name on it if you help me with this

1 Like

Is there a reason you couldn’t have done this yourself?

maybe he is lazy?

I cannot play TU anymore, i lost my high end pc and all i have is a rubbish piece of a laptop (its intel celeron and intel hd graphics) also can i have the pic slightly rotated to the left?
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJB9O4YMd-hcx2Y8i_A-0612loXojwuNLDHW1drysXO88BFY1SKmrPk9pf
Like this, anyways thanks for the image @MonkeyMo, ill put your name on the record cover, ill post it on the forums when im done with it

If you don’t mind me asking, what happened to your PC?

How’s this

im using a laptop, its slow A F :ok_hand:

it got taken away by (DATA REDACTED) and is now being used as a video editing station (and i’m not allowed to use it anymore)

Oh, are you a kid then? Nothing wrong with that. Just wondering. I’m assuming you mean that your parents took it away for whatever reason?

15, gonna be 16 next month so its 2 more years till college (and a new computer, and also a potential part time job at pixeltail)

2 Likes