Hunger Games

Welp. Time to do this.

Monster Foohy:

Floof Berb:

Sackbox:

Something I found on my hard drive (call it SIFOMHD. rolls off the tongue, I know.)

And some lates for halloween, but i think they can still fight. Must be on same team.

Nick Nocturn:

Use for “Death” Icon:

Sir Spookelton:

Tahu United

Grand Councilwoman

Nagini

Use this for her death screen

No one? Please. You’re letting your tributes go to waste here! And here I am, just putting up some of my own.

Gina Vendetti

Russ Cargill

Use this for his “Death Screen”

agent calm down with the posts, dont post because nobody posted in a few hours. wait at least 2 days

1 Like

You think I should wait?

Maybe…

yeah… you really should

1 Like

All right I’ll play the waiting game… with this Victorian Pocket watch.

and also a Grandfather Clock.

no please stop
you put in at least 20 contestants in every game
you’re pretty much guaranteed to win
you should actually stop

1 Like

no seriously
you’ve entered 22 contestants
that’s way too much

1 Like

Enough, is never enough.

rrmm’s right, 22 is far too many. put in like, 3.

“There’s a limit to all things, except stupidity.” ~DignifiedPeach

2 Likes

Look I get bored. Don’t blame me for putting a lot of tributes. Blame @Blue because he changed the limit from 24 to 48.

Announcement
Due to issues regarding the large amount of tributes thanks to @CalculatorSpoon and @DignifiedPeach, the tributes will be back to 24 before season 11.
Next Season it will be back to normal.

We should blame you for adding 22 contestants, not being patient, and not letting anybody else add more.

That won’t fix anything. It won’t make you magically stop putting in at least 10 contestants in a single game. A limit to the amount of contestants you can add would fix it.

Also, we weren’t complaining about the 48 contestant limit, we were complaining about your excessive amounts of contestants.

1 Like

how about people can only put in 3 tributes a game? Any more they post will be put in the next game

2 Likes

welp, i guess that means max 3-4 characters per person

here are a tribute

Funny Moments Compilation

I put in:
(someone please get this)
Terry Crews

And the old spice other guy.

I was threatening to put the tributes back to 24 but… I Lied.

Evil Craig

No Use

@Blue sorry for blaming you, I do not want you to complain.

I get impatient some times and 48 tributes is a lot. Back when it was 24, people would put around 3 to 4 tributes. Having an excessive amount of tributes is no big deal. I do not want to get bored because no tributes have been added in a few days. Sorry if the large amount of tributes that I put in is an issue.