Hunger Games

Bloodbath

Day 1

The Fallen

I might have Misspelled Mertle’s name wrong, sorry about that.
@Blue, Nice events but Clothes and Cornucopia are spelt wrong, and some events include different tributes even though only 1 is mentioned.

Welp. Sorry about that.

You know what? I think I should make some of my own events! Next Season, I’ll add some new events!

Go ahead. Just make sure they aren’t too similar to existing ones and that they stay realistic. (No laser guns, mecha suits, etc)

Night 1

Day 2

Snowstorm Event

The Fallen

“I Told You I was Ripped!”

@Blue You also might have forgotten to add separate tributes names, it just showed, "(Player1), (Player1), (Player1) etc. not (Player1), (Player2), (Player3)

RIP Palace Skip. It must’ve been “too cool” of a skip for a majority of runners to attempt the trick in their speedruns.

Barrier Skip, however…

I can actually explain that. I had (Player1) on my clipboard while making events. I’d paste it when I needed a tribute and went back to change the numbers when the event was done. I guess I missed a few.

Night 2

@Blue, I will keep mentioning your mistakes. There is 1 tribute doing 1 thing but it shows 2 tributes.

Day 3

The Fallen

Night 3

Feast

Day 4

The Fallen

So this time, my custom tribute didn’t commit suicide, it stepped on a landmine.

INTERMISSION
Discovered this when doing alternate universes

How dare you Mertle! She’s your pet!

It would appear that Barrier Skip “felled” more people than Palace Skip.

It failed more people than Palace Skip because it doesn’t save as much time as they hoped and is WWHD only unlike Palace Skip which saves a considerable amount of time, it fell from a tree and Palace Skip didn’t, it felled more people (like felling trees; cutting them down, aka killing them) than Palace Skip in the Hunger Games here.

Night 4

Day 5

The Fallen

Well that was short, lets get to night 5.

Day 6

The Fallen of Day 6

We have our Final 3, who will it be?

• Slimer
  • Nicole
  • Gigi 007

0 voters

Final Showdown

Night 6

Day 7

The Fallen

The Winner

Congrats to my Tribute, Now lets get that win streak of 2 back!

Placements

Now remember, We’ve already got Rottenbeard for the next games. so we have 47 left. (Rottenbeard is my tribute BTW)

Creed Bratton

Dwight Schrute

Antimatter

Oona

Lincoln Navigator

Peter’s Pizza Pringles

John Cena

I presume none of you are brave enough.

Alright, how would you feel about going up against Penny Fitzgerald? (Nickname Penny)

Engineer Hamilton

Albus Dumbledore

Use this for his death screen

Coop772 Elite

Holy cow is this thread still going on?

I commend all of you for your dedication to this thread. Bravo.

I’d totally take part in that thread again but just throwing such random tributes out there doesn’t feel as fun as before… plus you’re like, only 2 people participating and one of them has literally 30 tributes each time

Dude, I do it just for fun, I’ve dethroned @Fried-Feathers for most posts because @Blue told me to take over for the Hunger Games.

Guy Fawkes

Sunny the Clown

This Game

Gabe “The Glue Man” Degrossi

Sombra

NO
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/33549540.jpg

Next Game

Cheez-It Grooves

The Egg
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/jerma/images/6/6a/The_Egg_Rumble.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150103014117

Gaben

1 Like