Hi I'm Dylan!

Hello, I’m Dylan.
I’m 13 years old and just got started with tower unite, I rarely join forums but I’m really enjoying this game and wanting to keep updated with the updates. I could’ve of worded that better. Anyways, I have a youtube channel where I may upload some Tower Unite videos.Beware, I went through a ‘I am a trendy youtuber’ phase. I have much older channels with better cringe if your into that kinda stuff. My hobbies consist of collecting funko pop figures and being shitty at Unreal engine 4. I also have a shitty pc with an alright internet connection but I lag quite a bit on this antique. Thats pretty much it. See ya.

6 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Welcome to the party, my boy.

1 Like

Lol welcome to the communnity… enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Hey Dylan welcome to the forums!

I also have my fair share of pop figures
(36 Original Sizes and 4 of the giant ones)

1 Like

I was around your age when I discovered the predecessor to TU, GMT (Garry’s Mod Tower). I spent days upon days straight playing it :grin:

Also, I reccommend, when you’re a bit older, getting figurines instead of pop figures. (They actually look like the characters, but are WAY more expensive. It’s worth it though :wink: [from $40-as high as $200, sometimes even more] )
I might make another thread about it.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Welcome to HELL.

7 Likes
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.