Hello there good fellows!

Hello everyone. I have just brought Tower Unite today and I’m already having quite alot of fun, despite it being in early access, it still is quite the game. I’m a 16 year old gamer who does nothing in life except well… play games most of the time cus i’m sad like that. I started gaming in 2008 and of course still do up to this day.

I last played Gmod Tower back around 2013(or 2014, not really sure) and I did enjoy it then but stopped playing after a while for reasons which I have completely forgotten. I then heard of TU at the start of this year and heard that it was being created by the same people of GMT so it most defiently caught my attention so I ended up buying it today even though I could of brought it plently of other times.

I am currently just learning everything I can at the moment by myself on TU but I hope to meet some of you nice people in-game, possibly in the plaza or in a mini-game. That is all I have to say for now and I hope to have loads of fun here and I will be staying for a while.

See ya in-game lads and have fun.

6 Likes

Welcome to the club :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! :raising_hand:

Welcome to the new tower and forums Robert. :slight_smile:

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

Welcome to our spiriTUal successor, Robert!

Welcome, or rather, welcome back!

Welcome to the House of Fun!

Welcome to the community! :raising_hand:

Welcome to the forum, hope to see you ingame.

Also the pants aren’t coming back on till the party’s finished.

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy :dog2:

Welcome to the forums dood!