Hello?! my name Rob, i'm on the forum now

HELLO?! MY NAME ROB I LIKE TO YELL!
Rob herd dis da place to go to talk to people on the community, and that there lots of posts about Rob on here. Rob just wanted to come on and say thank you for all your kind words, and Rob proud of the GMT community for coming together and makin’ dis dream come true. <3 Rob loves all of ya baby!
We did it!

19 Likes

Sup Rob! I changed the post to the ‘Introductions’ category. Also, welcome to the forums! It’s such an honor.

We have bru-ray prayas heyah :smiley:

1 Like

So you’re the famed Rob that everybody and their mother talks about.

Welcome, I suppose! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sup Rob!! Welcome to da forum and keep wishing for der bru Ray praya :wink:

Also keep on YELLING!

1 Like

Yay Rob is here :smiley_cat: How is the rob? :cat:

1 Like

It is Rob.

Oh my god.

3 Likes

Oooh damn Rob got more replys then he expected. You know dis why Rob love dis community baby!! Thank ya everybody for the warm welcome. :kissing_heart:
Rob keeps hearin all dis chatter 'bout himself, and dunno what all da fuss is! Rob just here to have fun and enjoy a stay in the Tower, but hey if people wanna join in the more the merrier!
Good to hear from ya. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Greetings Rob! I remember doing the condo raids :smile:

1 Like

What up, Rob

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Sup rob. Remember me from donglekumquat’s server? Gooood Times:sunglasses:

1 Like

It is god.
Oh my Rob.

FTFY

3 Likes

OH MY ROB! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:!!!

1 Like

Damn man, dis crazy!! Rob gettin’ the royal greetin’ y’know what I’m sayin? :joy: Thanks you guys, seriously.
Rob up in here again just to say thanks and let ya’ll know I been around that Tower Unite early access alpha, snuck into some condos and left some people a little token of appreciation. Nothin’ big just y’know a lil somethin’ to let em know Rob was around and appreciates their donation to Unite.
(As seen Here!!)

Rob gonna try and be around Tower a little more, I know there are a handful of people that said on here they wanted to chat with me so, I’ll do my best to swing by GMT more often. Thank ya’ll for all the support, Rob loves Tower and Rob loves all of you, baby! :wink:

1 Like

Oh dayum, Rob’s in da house!
Welcome, welcome Rob!

1 Like

I wonder if he’s acting or he really has this “Rob” personality

1 Like

@vtipoman Dont worry baby, Rob thought of that! Anybody could pretend to be me, but only one man has the ability to yell like Rob do. Suprisingly there’s no copy cat Rob’s in Tower, and since Rob so vocal an impersonator would be easily and quickly found out.
There’s a simple process to proving who Rob round here. Rob can just confirm something someone said on the forum in game to confirm iz really him up in here. Simple as that. :grin:

1 Like

Rob you are the funniest fucking dude ever. You should start streaming on Twitch or make a Youtube channel. People will watch I guarantee.

2 Likes

Welcome Rob, it’s been… well, Rob-less on the forums without you. Glad you could join us.

1 Like

@Rob No, I was wondering if you have this “Rob” personality even in Real life, or if you’re acting this “Rob” character :smiley: