Hello, it's me, Arceus

I’m new to Tower Unite, I have however played GMTowers so I am somewhat familiar with some of the activities.

I have played Tower Unite for a few hours, mainly to grab that sweet (currently) 15mil Jackpot on Wheel Of Money, but I don’t mind playing some other games with people. I am nice to people unless given a reason to not be. Currently looking to make some friends to hang out with in the game.

(I swear it wont give out the jackpot until its 9,999,999)

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! :grinning:

hello

Good luck, friend. People have put countless hours into those machines, but the number of winners can be counted on your hands. With determination will come sweet, sweet victory.

In any case, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! :raising_hand:

Wait, Arceus? I didn’t think a legendary Pokemon would have been interested in Tower unite, or any video game.

Seriously though, welcome! Enjoy your time on the forums.

Welcome to the forums! :raising_hand:

(Where Of Money winner here : never give up, that would be the only piece of advice I can give.)

Hi @Arceus, I’m PatrykPL24 but you can call me @PatrykPL24

Welcome tto Tower unite universe.

Welcome back to the tower and forums Arceus. :slight_smile: Please don’t rain destruction on the grounds because someone called you an angry space lama.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.