Hannibal - A Brief Exordium

Good morning! Or evening depending on what time it is.

I’m Hannibal, an IT professional and programmer looking to get involved with the community I fell in love with during my years playing on Gmod Tower. A lot has changed since lobby 2 and especially since lobby 1 and it makes me happy seeing how much PixelTail Games has grown.

My hobbies include anything having to do with computers, hiking, calligraphy, programming, and stashing a ridiculous number of Obama cardboard cutouts in my closet.

I can’t wait to talk, play, and hoard catsacks with all of you (and beat you at poker ;))

Please feel free to add me on Steam if you wanna chat: http://steamcommunity.com/id/KronosAlucard

-Hannibal

6 Likes

You can’t beat me at poker if I never play it!

Welcome to the community!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums Hannibal! Hope you enjoy your stay and have fun :stuck_out_tongue:
Since you enjoy programming and all that jazz, have you checked out the not-even-alpha TU Arcade Tools? Also, any chance we can sneak a peak at your executive closet or calligraphy?

Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Welcome among us!

1 Like

Welcome to the tower, buddy :smiley:

1 Like

Hello sir and welcome to the tower!

1 Like

Thank you!

I haven’t looked at the tools yet, I most likely will today, but here’s a look at my earlier calligraphy; I don’t do Gothic that much anymore but they’re still some of my favorite. I usually do Copperplate and Spencerian script now.

3 Likes

Woah. That’s pretty sick. Think you can do the famous thesis done on Spongebob?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.