Goodbye

I mean it, look at my user summery. I’m leaving the community (at least for now) because I think that’s what’s best. Don’t take this as me being depressed or angry at TU or something like that, because I’m not. Take it more as me benefitting the community and myself so I don’t risk causing any more problems. Maybe it’s just the fact that my sense of humor is too easy to be taken the wrong way in text. Even when I try to benefit the community, it never seems to turn out that way at all. I really hope I don’t come off as immature or an A-hole. I’m sorry

Also, I feel that if I never played gmod tower, I would enjoy TU a whole lot more. For people who never played GMT, please be grateful that you haven’t.

13 Likes

Ok…?
Like, if it’ll make you feel any better, I have no idea what “problems” you’ve caused, and even if I did, I wouldn’t care one bit if you stayed or left because of them. It’s not like you’re going to erase them or anything, you’ll just deny yourself access to forums you want to (I guess) participate in and lose the chance to “redeem” yourself. Heck, I got banned from the forums once for getting way too salty over a stupid thing. (sorry @CalculatorSpoon and @TheHackingFox!)

That, and I’m still waiting for Patryk’s return. Only thirteen years left guys.

15 Likes

Well, guess I’ll see you around if possible! :wave:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Bye, I guess???

1 Like