Glowing weird red textures

I have a very weird glitch or bug, as you desire to call it, very uncommon because i didnt find anyone else with the same problem. It started a few days ago, when I decided to play some Tower Unite again since I finished bachelor. I thought it would be gone with a reset, or with an update, but It didn’t. I kept seeing some flashing glowing red textures over the normal textures, all over the place, very annoying. Sometimes they would flash, sometimes they would stay there forever. I will upload some footage about that right here. I checked the texture or video options, I changed everything, but the glowing red thingies stayed there. Anyone know the solution for this annoying glitch? If you do or not, thank you anyway for taking your time to read this.

(I will upload now some photos of the glitch flashing, as you can see, there are normal photos and photos with the glitch)

Best regards, Jozaru.

P.S.: I noticed this glitch doesnt happen on minigames.

Uploading…

3 Likes

I think you might wanna try and update your graphics card software.

artsy

3 Likes

Some of them, rest looks like you’re playing this on a Virtual Boy.

1 Like

blood moon is rising

1 Like

My friend has a worse graphic card and it doesnt affect him. I used to play tower 1 month and a half ago and it didnt happened to me since 2 weeks ago.

Have you updated your drivers? That might work.
If that didn’t work (or you already did that) you could try to verify integrity of game files.

1 Like

Im talking about the software that your graphics card use, because running it with possibly outdated software is just unnecessary torture for the graphics card.
Like please stop torturing it.

2 Likes

You are being summoned to hell.

3 Likes

Problem solved, I downloaded NVIDIA GeForce Experience and it seems to work now. Thanks for the support and the laughs ^^

1 Like

For future reference, did just installing and running it fix the problem? Or did you apply some NVIDIA-provided graphics settings or maybe let it install newer drivers?

Yes. http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us I selected my settings, downloaded it, and as the program installed, it updated the drivers. The program is really neat. It gives maximum optimal settings of the game that you can change withouth opening it. You can also record videos. The program will tell you when there is a driver update avialable.