Games For Little Crusader Veterans

Hey guys! I’m curious as to if anyone’s thought about creating a professional group for Little Crusader players that wish to pursue a tougher challenge. Too often are new players pitted against players with much more experience. What if we create a steam group or a discord section specifically for those seeking higher challenges?

For exampple, I can only dream to become the best dang dragon Tower Unite’s ever seen, but i’m sure that if I train hard enough, it can become a reality! It’d be awesome if some of the higher up players out there (like you!) could help me reach this goal! :pig_nose:

I’m a bit new to the forums, as I just created an account today, but I thought this would be a great topic to introduce myself to the forums, as well as bring some ideas to the table.

Thanks for reading my topic, and let me know what you all think!

P.S, I am also curious if there are professional or veteran groups for ball race & virus as well!

P.S.S, I don’t mean professional as in e-sports. That’d be a whole notha’ level of craziness!

9 Likes

Sounds interesting tbh.

1 Like

Glad you’re interested! If we can get some more people on board with this idea, maybe it can become a reality! :smiley:

Looks great