Game Hype

What Games are you hyped on the most for 2017?

First Game for me this year will be Zelda Breath of the Wild.

5 Likes

Super Mario Odyssey, baby

2 Likes

Gotta agree on Odyssey. Looks like the most fun game I might play this year. However I’m also going to say that I’m excited for a mysterious, totally new, relatively small game that I have fun with to release this year, like always; there’s typically a good smallish game or something that I have a bunch of fun with. Last years was Enter The Gungeon for me, which is probably one of my favorite 2016 games.
So Super Mario Odyssey and a game I don’t know about yet.

1 Like

Of course there is also that WAY overhyped game (cough no man’s sky cough cough) I have reasons to believe that Zelda: Breath of the wild may not live up to expectations. Might just be me. Splatoon 2 kinda looks like a copy-paste of the original, but that’s fine by me. Odyssey looks like super Mario 64 but better, and I freaking LOVED sm64. Nintendo is definitely doing great stuff this year.

Y’know, I wonder if Nintendo will experiment with VR…

Heh, idk if i’m yet hyped for anything…

Yeahh, I think that BoTW is going to live up to expectations. No Man’s Sky was behind a lot of lies and false content, but BoTW is very clearly what it states itself to be, and I’m positive I won’t be disappointed.

1 Like

I’d probably say Manifold Garden, LOZ: Breath of the wild and Danganronpa v3 are the games I’m looking forward to. To be honest, I’ve kind of lost faith in the triple A industry right now…

Tower Unite out of early access

11 Likes

I’m hyped to be able to buy all the games I was hyped for in 2016

I’m pretty excited for Sonic Mania, Super Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild, Splatoon 2, and Yooka Laylee! :slight_smile:

Cuphead in Don’t Deal with the Devil

1 Like

Oh yeah, THX for reminding me, i’m hyped for Sonic Mania

1 Like

Dude, where to even start. There’s so many good games coming out.

For Honor, Horizon Zero Dawn, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Mass Effect: Andromeda, Yooka-Laylee, Prey, Agents of Mayhem, Crackdown 3, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, Detroit: Become Human, Dreams, Get Even, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Overkill’s The Walking Dead, PaRappa the Rapper Remastered, Red Dead Redemption 2, Sea of Thieves, Tacoma, What Remains of Edith Finch

1 Like

Sonic Mania it looks like the team really understands the Classic Sonic Era. It will be far from the most innovative title but it looks like it will be a jam.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is interesting just to see how big Rockstar can make it. In what ways has over half a decade of technology changed the franchise? We’ll see.

All of the Nintendo Switch, all of it. I’m fascinated to see how Nintendo will evolve after the failure of the Wii U and death of handheld gaming. The titles look incredible and more expansive than what Nintendo’s done before. ARMS, Mario Oddesy and Breath of the wild have my attention.

1 Like

I’m excited for the Switch and its games, such as Oddyssey, Splatoon 2, and Sonic Mania. I’m also excited for this one indie game called Hello Neighbor, which looks and sounds pretty cool. There has been a lot of youtubers that have been playing the alpha recently.

2 Likes

Just one thing for now since I don’t mess with many Nintendo games, although the switch does seem interesting, just going to go with For Honor.