Game Crashing (HELP)

I got this game a day ago and im really enjoying this game so far but now whenever I try to launch the game my computer keeps crashing and I tried to reinstall it and it worked for the time being but after I relaunched the game my computer kept crashing again. (Help Needed) Let me know if there is a fix or something so I can run the game.

Verify cache. What computer OS do you have? And what are you’re specs?

I alrdy verify cache/intergrity of game files and i have a Intel Core I5-6500 processor, windows 10 64 bit, Nvidia Geforce Gtx 1060 PCI express, with a power supply of 500 watts if that helps.

Well this is odd.

Upload a copy of the crashdump files so the devs can see what the problem is.

How and where do you find the crash dump files?

http://forums.pixeltailgames.com/t/how-to-report-crashes/4688

1 Like

I do not know if im dumb but im trying to upload these files but im getting this message “Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif)…” Is there another way to upload these files?

They should probably mention where to upload them in the tutorial.

Anyway you can try google drive, dropbox or zippyshare, those work perfectly.

And i would need there email for good drive or what not

Incase you don’t wanna register a google account to upload to drive Zippyshare doesn’t require you to register to upload files.

Yeah i dont mind what I send it through I just needs someones email to send it to or whatnot

Copy pasting the download into this thread is alot faster and will allow all the devs to check out the crashdump.

What do you not get it wont paste it gives me this message “Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif).” I need one of the devs email or something

Please use a service such as Dropbox or Mega, and post the URL in this topic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.