Feedback for Halloween Event itself (Gameplay/Looks, No items based stuff)

We put out an announcement on the Discord about the minigames being turned off. It’s a temporary thing so I didn’t find it needed to be posted on the forums. The minigames were mentioned in the update announcement. I did not post on the forums about the minigames being disabled on the forums (other than replying to people who’ve asked). The goal is to get them working soon, but I have been extremely busy (I also don’t work Wednesdays or Thursdays). It also takes like 4-6 hours to make a patch.

This is just a feature that isn’t finished yet with the event system. I wanted to get the event system out for Halloween and this would have delayed it by a week - which isn’t possible for this holiday. The plan is to have an event schedule board you can easily see when an event will start throughout the day.

As stated before, I have focused entirely on the minigames for this event. The entire Plaza Event system was finished for this holiday event. I also helped create all the items, which was not decor. Decor for the Plaza was done by one person, Johanna. We also were working on a few other things that didn’t come to fruition in time due to the time constraints and last minute issues.

I think for like those 2 days it didn’t explicitly say Halloween, but the previous days did. We’ve been really busy working on the fixes and staying up late so I think it was just forgotten to put the word Halloween.

We did start earlier. Things come up. It wasn’t a guaranteed we’d participate in Halloween this year because we’re still developing the actual game. We didn’t want to pull away from the real game’s development too much.

9 Likes