Dissapearing catsacks from inventory

Hey there. So I made the bold decision to spend my 315,000 or so units on silver catsacks because I had nothing to spend them on. So I went and bought a few. I noticed when opening them that some of them didn’t open. I put the ones that didn’t open when I used my use key on them back in my inventory but as soon as I put the last one in they all disappeared???
Now pardon my language, but as you can probably guess, I’m quite pissed. I spent ALL my units on them just to get a few cool crabs and to have the rest just poof from my inventory??? I’ve reloaded the game and checked my Steam Inventory and they still aren’t back. I apologies if this is the incorrect place to put this but I am very annoyed and I honestly just want my catsacks or units back. Thanks for listening.

PS: My Steam name is Inkwell and my profile link is https://steamcommunity.com/id/inkwellrussianblue/

Hello, so I looked into your account and saw 17 granted silver catsacks at 2018/06/29 18:01:54, 10 at 2018/06/29 17:52:23, , and 10 at 2018/06/29 17:34:39. It seems like you opened all of them successfully too. I’d try refreshing your inventory.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.