Dark Reflective Canvases

I had this idea for a long time, but I never tried it till today and the effect turns out absolutely amazing. I want to do it for every canvas >.<
I think this will benefit a lot of others so I made a video to show the effect and what to do, but it really is as simple as a very transparent canvas on the back of a stove or fridge.

EDIT:
I found a few more working items, if coloured black or near dark, you can get reflections on the “Long bookshelf” and also the “Corner Glass Table”, if they suit your needs although they are more difficult to position. There’s possibly a few more colourable items that work too when made dark.

32 Likes

That looks really cool!

1 Like

you creative genius!

1 Like

I love your condo. The other day someone told me that you are a genius, and was true

I’ll have to remember this for my next project. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for sharing and adding more creative possibilities for future condos.

3 Likes

Great, but we’re not ready to purchase a stove for each canvas like that, it’s going to be incredibly expensive at the end.

Fridges work too! :wink:
I just prefered the size and shape of the stove myself, plus they are serving a dual purpose as computer access panels on the other side of the wall :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

It’s ingenious and thank you for sharing your idea and know-how. I love your spaces : )

1 Like