Corgi/Dog/Pets? Crazy Thread

If you’re my friend by now you know I have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Zelda and I can literally talk about her for hours. This past weekend I went to my monthly Corgi Meet-Up with Zelda (and my dachshund mix named Link) and I brought my fancy camera to take a bunch of pictures so I wanted to post them up so people can see her and also its just a known fact Corgis make people feel better. Got alot of good pictures to be honest but these are just the ones of Zelda and not the other pups.

And probably the picture I got of her from the whole Meet-Up was this:

“MOTHER, HELP ME!”

Zelda is actually half the size of a regular Pembroke Welsh Corgi cause the breeder kept breeding them smaller on accident so she was struggling slightly when I threw the ball into the lake and she just LEAPED into the lake with a big splash and then she realized “OH CRAPO, THIS IS REALLY DEEP!”
But don’t worry after this meet up we went and bought her a life vest so she can swim around in the water MUCH better now!

If you guys have pictures of your dogs or pets please show them! I’d loooove to see them!

10 Likes

That is the face of regrets.

2 Likes

SOOOOO CUTE

2 Likes

I had to wait hours until I was off work to post this angel

Her name is Bellaboo. I’d love to take more pictures of her but I haven’t seen her in two years, and this is all I have.

<3 Bellaboo

2 Likes

http://orig09.deviantart.net/8aad/f/2015/261/8/6/untitled_by_spongepierre-d9a0t4f.jpg
Jacuzzi, Sadly he died too early on the road .w. he was 1 year old

3 Likes

:ghost:
idk what to comment

2 Likes

You’re already cute enough bby :sunglasses:

Wanna see my hot pussy? :wink:
Her name is Kisė (pronunciation: kiss-ay)
She’s often bored and not amused, yet I still love her <3

3 Likes

thats a pretty hot pussy you got there

1 Like

Thanks dad

1 Like

This is my puppy Scorpius, just 4 months old, and a whopping 60 pounds!

6 Likes

beautiful

She got her Lifevest

6 Likes

THOSE EARS! THAT FACE! THAT SMILE! THOSE EYES! CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! GIVE ME NOW PLEASE… please?

1 Like

its even named Zelda

3 Likes

Here we go!
That’s the princess you wanna save!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7tcps2ihj08c4e1/20170313_131700.jpg?dl=0

1 Like

Scorpius and Chevy, Best Buddies.:slight_smile:

aww I have a corgi mix named link lol

My oversized & overly fluffy cat Ronin

We get his hair trimmed twice a year since his neck scruff grows out so long that he can’t groom himself without getting a mouthful of it. Here is what he looks like right before we get it trimmed.

And this is more along the lines of what he looks like for several months afterwards.

Here he is the day he got trimmed for the first time, sporting some puffy mutton chops until he groomed himself.

I’m not quite sure what breed he is, but I’m fairly certain he has some Norwegian Forest in him.

2 Likes