Control Objects In Your Condo via X-Y-Z Sliders

Building your own Condo sometimes isn’t the easiest job to do.
It would be useful if we would have an ability to copy/paste objects and their properties, one example is Canvas Blocks.

A lot of people are building their own “houses” and “buildings” out of Canvas Blocks and find it very stressful having to have edit every single block and resize it to the same size as the other one, simply realising there is probably 200+ blocks of the same kind needing and just waiting to be placed.

Second function that would be useful was if we could be able to rotate blocks not only by X/Y but also Z value. Thus meaning we wouldn’t have to place one block bellow the block we wish to have rotated by Z value. For example you wish to put canvas picture into the air, yet realising you need to place a block behind it and then place it onto that block and removing the “support block behind it”. It’s very stressful making transparent windows and similar things.

Another one is, being able to move block into the air and not having it “stick” to the location you’re aiming at, thus meaning you could use arrows to manipulate the block to go above the ground without changing grid size.

While on this topic, I would also love to add this: If we could have the ability to make normal canvas blocks transparent, for example for windows.

That’s all from my side, any more suggestions or improvement, just leave a reply bellow.

Thanks,
Pear

I believe what you’re after are X-Y-Z sliders which let you do exactly that. They’re a fundamental part of building anything in games and let you grab an arrow to directly shift an item around in the dimension you want. Same can be done with rotation.

I’ve added to the title for you to better describe it.

6 Likes

Cheers!
That’s exactly what I wanted, kind of hard to explain, hence English isn’t the first language.

Though I’m also after copy/paste function, since it’s taking me years to duplicate certain blocks.

Pear

It’s ok, your English is good. Better than lots of other native speakers, in fact. :smile:
Copy/Paste would be helpful as well, though I’m sure there might be problems with item duplication. Players being able to copy/paste shrines, for example, might find a way to exploit it and get hundreds of them for free units. It’d have to be tested under all conditions before they implement something like that.

1 Like

Cheers! Much appriciated!

Duplication has also come the first thing that came to my mind, which would be the biggest problem of this function. Hopefully they figure a way around it.

Pear

I believe this feature is planned.

I think it would be nice to have all six degrees of freedom when managing condo objects.

2 Likes

We builders have needed this for so long. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like