Condo OS 2.0

Some days ago, during the livestream on twitch I heard that the problem with the mouse with the 3D objects has been fixed. So, I was thinking about the possibility of the return of Condo OS buuuuuuut different

1. New name - What about calling it CondOS? Or what about Condo OS 2.0?
    • To continue the explanation I would like to change the Condo OS system, and apart from having a screen, EVERY Television and Computer would have his own CondOS
  2. More Things to Do - Your TV could just show an Image instead of using a canvas, or you could even play some videogames from the arcade. The security cameras now will be useful because with a screen you can select the option to look at the camera system.

PD: I’ll update the post if you comment some good ideas or if I have a new one
PD2: I know that people asked about this before but it was like half year ago and with the last livestream information everyhthing can change.

I absolutely freaking hate this fake contraction of CondoOS, please don’t pick this as the name. And something with 2.0 in the name would be confusing for people who didn’t play GMTower, so we might aswell pick a completely different name.

I like the contraction :frowning:

I always thought it was called CondOS, but I guess not.

4 Likes

UniteOS - Because maybe there can be some features that unite us to other users.

3 Likes

It was.

1 Like

Either that or TowerOS because why not or something

haha dude call it burritOS

In all fairness, it would be really cool to have a universal “system” across media players. I believe this might be quite an addition to the condo I/O update, being able to use a screen interface.

2 Likes

i’d go with that
even that’s better than condOS lmao

CondOS isn’t a fake contraction. It’s the official name and always has been.

https://twitter.com/GModTower/status/566659102521442304

4 Likes